Tuesday 17 May 2011

HELLO!

You know what I like about having my own blog? It provides me with the perfect opportunity to dig deep into my soul, pour every aspect of my being out to you because I CAN! For instance, I am currently thinking about nothing in particular. To be honest, I am slightly bored and am craving those Marks and Spencer Viennesse chocolate biscuits that I have in my cupboard downstairs. They have delicious and delectable melted chocolate centre. I am now hungry.

Riveting, aren't I?

No, seriously, this blog allow to share with you all that interests me, the main of which include:

- English: Huge fan of William Shakespeare. He is just a wonderful man. Really enjoying my English degree at uni. Reading texts from such diverse range of authors and historical periods is pretty awesome. I love interpreting texts, thinking about your own thoughts, the author's intention, symbolism, language etc. It is what makes me happy. Ah, and the more  scientific and mechanical aspects of language from word classes, grammar and sentence structure. I studied it at A-level and I'm sad about the fact that I haven't continued with it... Erm, I think I need to move on before I experience some sort of English induced orgasm.

- Theatre: Really got into this ever since I've started my student life. Some great theatres are here in Liverpool: the Everyman, Playhouse, Unity and LIPA. Although, I must say, sometimes, I'm not the biggest fan of musicals. I'd like to try my hand at acting, not for fame or success purposes, but rather as a way to build my confidence. And confidence= the opportunity to court handsome men.

- Music: Pop, electro pop and rock. I like GaGa, Britney, Katy Perry and Beyonce at the moment. Oh, and... Cheryl Cole. Feel free to hurl abuse at me, I will understand. Although I do own both of her albums and am beyond envious of her looks, even if her voice is awful. Britney is the queen though. Have you heard her new album? So what if she hasn't written or produced it? So what if her voice is autotuned and she mimes and can't dance live? I LOVE HER (And have done since 'Hit Me Baby...' FACT).

- Disability: It's not really an interest but since I am in a wheelie and have a stammer, I may as well share that with you. You can appreciate how 'brave' and 'inspirational' I am. (And anyone who knows me, understands just how much I LIKE that).  How I'm breaking down barriers and tackling adversity etc etc etc. That'll be good, won't it? I hope to educate you more about what living with a disability is like because I feel that's important in the grand scheme of things.

-News and entertaiment: I feel that it's very important to report hard news and know how to write a good story as a journalist. Defintely a sucker for showbiz news and celebrities too. Like every aspiring journo, I have the delusion that I'd like my job to consist of interviewing the rich and famous. We'll see..

-Comedy: I like to believe I'm quite a sarcastic woman. In fact, I am. I think one of my other ambitions is to write a comedy because I am extrodinarily funny. I really like, as follows: The IT Crowd, Miranda, Alan Partridge and Alan Carr. I enjoy laughing too, at my own jokes (obviously).
-Men: I like them. I have a thing for actors. They must be beautiful, intellectual, kind and generous. For now, however, I am aiming to become a spinister in a house with a shitload of cats, smelling of pee. It's a great aim.

So, with you all knowing a little more about me, I can now really 'think out loud'.

Until next time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment